Sunday, July 24, 2011

Illustrate: Feature in Cartoon Map II

Here is other feature for cartoon map. This time is stray dog. Why stray dog? Because I have to make this cartoon map has the feeling of Thailand and in Thailand there is a lot of stray dogs.

My boss, at that time, said that since this is a stray dog I have to draw his ribs to be seen clearly. But I don't want too!!! I felt so sorry that I had to make him that thin ( you can call me crazy)!! I mean he can be thin without seeing his ribs and he's already, really, thin in the image that I drew!!. It's too cruel to make him any thinner but my boss insisted so I had to do it. BUT!!! This is my blog and when I use this image as a port folio I always use the version without seeing ribs.

So, here it is. Stray dog without seeing ribs.

This image belongs to Soi Sanook Company, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment