Saturday, July 30, 2011

Designing: Sticker for Singing School

Hey, I know I've said I will post my Thai dance this time but I just finish another design work and it's easier to post it now than posting the Thai dance since I have to scan the cartoon map to show you guys what it looks when in the map. So ... yeah... so sorry but I promise to post it next time for sure

And here is the artwork.
This artwork is advertising sticker design. It is for the singing school named Octave 28. It is the singing school in Thailand which teaches SLS (Speech Level Singing) Method. Want to know more information? Please visit the school's website: www.octave28.com

I use the microphone clip art from Vector Open Stock which I would like to thank you very much for providing such a quality vector clip art.

No comments:

Post a Comment